Hi all,
I just added several new list members -- welcome, everyone! If I subscribed
you it's either because you signed up at the West Coast Wiki Conference or
told me at another event that you wanted to be added. This is the informal
coordinating and announcement list for Bay Area Wikimedians/Wikipedians; if
you have any questions about it, please contact me (phoebe.ay...@gmail.com).

For all the new list members (and a reminder for everyone else): our next
event is Maker Faire, which is *next weekend*, Saturday & Sunday in San
Mateo! The fair is a great time, highly recommended if you can make it. And
if you are able to volunteer a few hours at our booth, even better -- the
signup sheet (and list of things to bring) is here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/San_Francisco/Maker_Faire_2011
Please sign up ASAP so we can get your name on the list.

This is the fourth (!) year that we will be at Maker Faire, and it's always
a blast -- thousands of people who are fans of wikipedia and are delighted
to talk to you about it (and fire-breathing robots as a bonus!)

-- phoebe

--
support Wikimedia: http://donate.wikimedia.org