Thanks! See you then.
Tom
(415) 609-0153

--- On Tue, 4/10/12, Asaf Bartov <abar...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

From: Asaf Bartov <abar...@wikimedia.org>
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-SF] This Saturday: Editing Workshop -- Hi, Asaf From
Tom in SF
To: "San Francisco Bay Area Wikimedians" <wikimedia-sf@lists.wikimedia.org>
Date: Tuesday, April 10, 2012, 11:28 PM

Hi, Tom.
You're welcome to come on Saturday!  We should able to arrange one or two spare
laptops.
 Cheers,
   Asaf
On Apr 10, 2012 10:18 PM, "Tom Mayer" <tjmayeri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi, Asaf,
Just checking -- I am a Wikipedia editor for the last few years, with 50,000
edits.
However, I do not have a laptop that I can bring to the Wikimedia office.

(I was just there on Feb. 4 for the meeting they had of local Wikimedians.)
Let me know if any chance you might take someone without a laptop, since this
is on such short notice.
Thanks,
Tom Mayer
(415) 609-0153