Hi Mike, thanks for writing!

I will be around then, and would be happy to get together. I'm not much of
a tech guy, but I'm sure we could find plenty to talk about.

I suggest you pick a time that works for you, and post a notice on the
Meetup.com group and the SF Meetup page on English Wikipedia. (They will
reach somewhat different audiences, so hitting both is a good idea):
* http://www.meetup.com/Wikipedia-Engineering-Meetup/
* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/San_Francisco

This far out, I"m pretty sure I could get together any evening during that
time. Possible gathering places might include the hacker spaces Noisebridge
(in the Mission in SF, well established) or Sudoroom (in Oakland, very
new); both are near plenty of bars and restaurants.

Looking forward to meeting you!
Pete