On 1/21/2013 6:12 PM, Mike Doherty wrote:
Hi guys n gals,

It's been a while since I've been involved with the Wikimedia world. I've moved to the programming world, and am quite involved with FOSS, and still interested in the Wikimedia movement. In any event, I'd love to get some folks together one evening.

If there's a group meetup going on, I'll happily come. Of if not, maybe one of you wants to meet this AWOL ex-steward? I'd be happy to buy you a beer in return for showing me around for a few hours.

Thanks,
-Mike

Hey Mike, glad I checked my WM mail for once. Would love to meet you while you're in town.

Cary