Pheobe,
  I had a great time doing this last year and very much regret it
is not possible this year. I have an all-day summer camp staff
training on Saturday, and am attending another event on Sunday.
  Please keep me notified of future opportunities to support
Wikipedia.

Jonathan Harvey

One must still have chaos in oneself, to give birth to a dancing
star.
  --  Friedrich Nietzsche in "Thus Spake Zarathustra"