Hello all,

Welcome to the new members of this list that signed up during Maker Faire!
A little background: our on-wiki page for the informal SF Wikimedia
meetup group is here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/San_Francisco

Everyone is welcome to discuss and announce Wikimedia-related local
activities, events, ideas, etc. on this list. I'm one of the list
moderators; contact me if you have any questions.

And, for those new to the list -- and as a reminder to everyone else
-- below is the announcement about the upcoming edit-a-thon this
Saturday. Everyone is welcome, and I hope you can make it!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/San_Francisco_WikiWomen%27s_Edit-a-Thon_5

-- phoebe