Can't make it.
but do enjoy receiving these emails

Karen Doris Wright
On Sat, 6/28/14, Stephen LaPorte <stephen.lapo...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-SF] Anybody out there
 To: "San Francisco Bay Area Wikimedians" <wikimedia-sf@lists.wikimedia.org>
 Date: Saturday, June 28, 2014, 12:15 AM

 Hello Maria,
 I will not be able to host an edit-a-thon on June
 28, so that event is postponed. Sorry about
 that.
 We have a few upcoming editing events in the bay
 area, which is great. Don't forget the Great American
 Wiknic on July 6!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/San_Francisco/Wiknic/2014

 On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at
 9:48 PM, Maria Diaz Vivian <vot...@me.com>