A link would be nice ;-). - kc

On 7/1/14, 10:15 PM, Saehrimnir wrote:
Hi all,

I made an attempt to get this going again by choosing a location this
way one does not have to choose between two awesome events. Although
some concerns have been risen since then that this could create more
trouble than its worth. I just want this to be an event to be enjoyable
for as many Wikimedians as possible. Please change the location and or
sign up with what you will be bringing.

Looking forward to next Sunday
Many were increasingly of the opinion that they'd all made a big mistake
in coming down from the trees in the first place. - See more at:
http://www.planetclaire.org/quotes/hitchhikers/#sthash.kwzIvUPm.dpuf
Many were increasingly of the opinion that they'd all made a big mistake
in coming down from the trees in the first place. - See more at:
http://www.planetclaire.org/quotes/hitchhikers/#sthash.kwzIvUPm.dpuf

Karen Coyle
kco...@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net
m: 1-510-435-8234