No objections from me -- I'm happy with any location :) For Stern Grove
though -- or any location -- we will need to make sure to have a big sign
or some other indication that we are the wiknic group, rather than some
other random group :)

Thank you very much to Saehrimnir and Stephen for getting this going again.
I look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday!
Phoebe