What's the location of the Teen tech center?

kc

On 6/9/15 9:53 AM, Sylvia Ventura wrote:
Hello Bay Area fellow Wikipedians,

The San Francisco Public Library and the Mozilla's HIVE Learning
Networks are launching a new Teen Tech Center in SF called The Mix.

The Hive Learning Networkis a global community effort of Youth Servicing
Organizations led by the Mozilla Foundation. The HLN champions digital
skills and web literacy through connected learning. They have a presence
in 11 cities including Bangalore, Vancouver and Mombasa, and growing
fast with 10 new cities to launch by end of 2015.

This is a pilot program to help us/WMF evaluate if this is a viable
mechanism for the movement to engage with youth and help build future
community of Wikipedians.

The SFPL agreed to host a Wikipedia Station to help youth navigate and
use our projects as well as potentially contribute to them. This program
will be ran by the staff of The Mix - I am looking for someone(s) to
train their staff on becoming a Wikipedian and a guide to the youth in
their program.

If you are interested, please feel free to ping me via email, I can
share more details.

The Mix launches next Wednesday June 18th - ideally we would like to
have a Young Wikipedian's in Training booth for back to school - sept 2015.

Thank you!
​Sylvia​

--
Sylvia Ventura