From: Wikimedia-SF [mailto:wikimedia-sf-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf
Of J
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 6:26 PM
To: San Francisco Bay Area Wikimedians <wikimedia-sf@lists.wikimedia.org>
Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-SF] Starting up monthly WikiSalons / WikiWednesday
events

What will the scope be? What time will we let up?

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 9:52 PM, Pete Forsyth
<petefors...@gmail.com<mailto:petefors...@gmail.com>> wrote:
All-

Several of us are working to set up a recurring monthly wiki meetup in San
Francisco!

We're using the name "WikiSalon," which has been used by groups in NYC and
Washington DC. There's a planning doc on Meta Wiki:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Monthly_WikiSalon_in_San_Francisco (Some of you
might be more familiar with the "Wiki Wednesday" name...same idea, more or less
:)

We plan to get together the evening of Wednesday, March 30 to solidify plans.
If you're interested in joining in to help plan, please join us! (We think this
one will be a pretty small group, and we'll do a bigger announcement for the
April WikiSalon.)

Looking forward to connecting with more of you in person!

Happy editing,
-Pete
[[User:Peteforsyth]]