All: Just a reminder about our meeting tomorrow evening at 6pm at the
Wikimedia Foundation offices (149 New Montgomery St., SF). Looks like we'll
have a small group, which is just fine -- we're mainly just looking to kick
around ideas for the WikiSalon series.

We do need a list of names for the building's front desk, and you'll need
to bring a photo ID with you. If you plan to attend, *please send me a
confirmation by noon tomorrow*. (You can mail me directly instead of the
list.)

Happy editing,
-Pete
[[User:Peteforsyth]]