Hi Wayne,

Just added a lightning talk proposal "CC World University and School adding
CC MIT OCW in 7 languages into CC Wikidata - and then into CC Wikipedia?" -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/SF/Wikipedia_Day_2017#Lightning_talks
.

I might also explore facilitating open space sessions for both a) "Queries"
and b) "Citoid" re Wikipedia from Wikidata, building on these:

https://blog.wikimedia.de/2016/10/30/10-cool-queries-for-wikidata-that-will-blow-your-mind-number-7-will-shock-you/

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Citoid

partly to learn about these myself. But I'd look for someone to
co-facilitate these, since I don't know them very well myself.

Suggestions for people for co-facilitating these?

Scott

On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 12:22 AM, J. <j.blackm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, y'all. All hands on deck! Bay Area WikiSalon is hosting a Wikipedia
> Day 16 in SF on January 15, and we could use some planning help in making
> it more interesting, fun, and useful. Please add your ideas to the event
> page - it's a wiki!
>
> We would also like to run an edit-a-thon in the corner of the lounge
> during the party. Anybody up for coordinating that?
>
> Please edit our event page directly so we can start advertising right
> away! We could also use a video to run during setup and for early arrivals.
> Got any ideas? Also, please start thinking about ways of promoting this.
> Thanks!
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/SF/Wikipedia_Day_2017

- Scott MacLeod - Founder & President

- http://worlduniversityandschool.org

- 415 480 4577

- PO Box 442, (86 Ridgecrest Road), Canyon, CA 94516

- World University and School - like Wikipedia with best STEM-centric
OpenCourseWare - incorporated as a nonprofit university and school in
California, and is a U.S. 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt educational organization.

World University and School is sending you this because of your interest in
free, online, higher education. If you don't want to receive these, please
reply with 'unsubscribe' in the body of the email, leaving the subject line
intact. Thank you.