Hi everyone,

I just uploaded my own set at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kimon/sets/72157636202187846/
Is there anything that's worth transferring to commons?

Kimon

On 10/4/2013 12:46 AM, Isarra Yos wrote:
Ah, nice, very shiny. It can be nice to have original versions in the upload history sometimes in case someone, or you, can do better with them later, but I doubt that'll actually be an issue here.

Pictures I took are all up to Gaurav to upload. I am absolved of responsibility. Hopefully this will be an improvement over were I not, as for example I only got around to uploading one the last time. Although maaybe I should finish that.