Hi everybody!

Wikipedia is almost 15 years old — it was first turned on on January 15, 2001!
Which means we ought to have a party. I’ll check with the CU Boulder Libraries
to see if they’d be interested in helping us organise an event, but if not, the
Boulder Public Library has pretty large rooms available for free.

This is all fine for us Boulder folks, but if we’d rather pool our resources to
have one big party down in Denver instead, we *could* ask the Denver Public
Library whether they’d let us have one of their rooms for free
(https://www.denverlibrary.org/content/meeting-rooms). Would anybody be
interested in spearheading this? If not, I’ll start organising a Boulder-based
event next week and we can take it from there!

All other ideas and suggestions welcome!

cheers,
Gaurav