Come one, come all!

Our next meeting for Wikimedia NYC is Sunday March 20 -this weekend-
at Symposium Greek Restaurant @ 544 W 113th St (in the back room), on
the Upper West Side in the Columbia University area.

This is a meeting for Wikipedia/Wikimedia volunteers and everyone else
too, who has ever looked at Wikipedia and wondered what's going on
behind it.

Remember, the agenda here is up to you!  I encourage anyone who is
interested to sign up to give a presentation or suggest a topic for
general discussion at our wikimeetup page (given below).

---Meeting details---

2:00 PM - 5:00PM:
Salon-style forum for discussion of Wikipedia and Wikimedia issues.

5:00 PM onwards:
Shuffle tables and chairs, and then nosh and schmooze for our meal, wiki-style.

Page on Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/NYC

You can officially 'sign up' at that page, and please add your ideas
to the agenda!

Thanks,
Richard
(User:Pharos)

Wikimedia NYC
http://wikimedianyc.org

PS, If you are new and have any questions about this event, feel free
to email me personally:
pharosofalexand...@gmail.com