Sunday *tomorrow* is our Wikipedia Meetup at Symposium Greek
Restaurant @ 544 W 113th St (in the back room), on the Upper West Side
in the Columbia University area..

All are very welcome, including those who are new to the Wikipedia
world and would just like to learn a little more.

---Meeting details---

2:00 PM - 5:00PM:
Salon-style informal forum and learning for discussion of Wikipedia
and Wikimedia issues.

5:00 PM onwards:
Shuffle tables and chairs, and then nosh and schmooze for our meal, wiki-style.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/NYC

Thanks,
Richard (User:Pharos)
Wikimedia NYC