After I got rid of a few things that made the template over
complicated (i.e. depending on 1 character templates) I tried to fix
it myself but couldn't really get it to work, either. Some looking
around tells me that a small bit of javascript is needed to create
collapsible tables.

I don't think a collapsible table is needed yet anyway; the list still
looks a bit messy.

2009/1/13 private musings <thepmacco...@gmail.com>:
> hi all,
>
> If you get a moment, check this page out;
>
> http://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Powerhouse_Museum
>
> It's a sort of holding page on our wiki for centralising the information
> about how our relationship to the PHM folk may develop - right now I've been
> trying to start a bit of a report for them to show them how wonderful
> releasing media freely is - and what a fantastic reach it gets :-)
>
> I think a wiki effort to improve the formatting, structure, and flesh out
> all the available info. would be great - so if anyone has any time and is
> interested - dive in!
>
> Also, I tried to get the 'collapsible' box template thing working, basically
> just by copying over the templates from en - I have no idea why it isn't
> quite working, or what consequences there are in creating templates, so
> apologies for any problems caused, and if anyone has any expertise in that
> area, there's another small job to do :-)
>
> cheers,
>
> Peter
> PM.

Always here,