On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 9:31 PM, Angela <bees...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was asked for a comment on the article, but only after it was published.
>
> I recommend that a phone number be added to the contact page on
> wikimedia.org.au. Often an email isn't quick enough for journalists on
> a tight deadline.
>
> Angela

On a side note, Brianna is listed on the Wikimedia Foundation's Press
room as a press contact for Wikimedia Australia.
<http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Press#Official_chapters>  (She's
been a press contact for years, I think, but now she's been moved to
"Wikimedia Australia").

Angela is also a press contact for the Australia-area.
<http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Press#By_location>  So either
could be listed (their phone numbers are there) -- just please confirm
it with them first. :-)

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023