by which I mean I think one would be good! - or 'let's try and keep some
momentum on that' :-)

http://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Backstage_pass

I reckon it's probably time to start rattling a few cages here and there - I
certainly have a couple of folk in mind to see if they might want to attend
- otherwise, perhaps we need to sort of pencil in some timescales for
decision making etc. - hopefully it's happening in the next few weeks, so if
you're interested in attending this rather cool event in Sydney, please do
otherwise by hook or crook get in touch :-)

cheers,

Peter
PM.