On Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 07:00:13PM +1100, private musings wrote:
> g'day all,
>
> so I have this friend in the US who'd like to donate $20 to the AU
> chapter.... is this possible? and if so, how? :-)

I agree with Delphines's caution about fees. As Treasurer, I will try to
help, but I am not yet recognised by our bank as a signature, so I
suggest you ask him to hold for a while and I will try to get the best
advice to you as soon as I can.

Brian.

> cheers,
>
> Peter
> PM

          Brian Salter-Duke            b_d...@bigpond.net.au
[[User:Bduke]] is single user account with en:Wikipedia main account.
       Also on Meta-Wiki, Wikiversity, fr:Wikipedia and others.
Treasurer, Wikimedia Australia Inc,    Go Wikimedia Australia Inc, Go!