You're very welcome Jessica. I made sure we gave a plug to relevant
institutions and 'friends of the family'. Specifically, I made sure to
add in tangibe examples of the points I made  rather than just
abstract points (such as when referring to open formats).

Yes, hopefully we'll get a good response!
- Liam