Hi all,

On March 20th Liam and I will both be in Canberra, meeting with lots
of interesting folk from interesting orgs (thanks to Liam's
interesting rolodex). One of our meetings will be a brunch around 9am.
We would really like to meet up with local editors who are interested
in helping make a "wiki conf" in Canberra around November happen. (See
<http://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/AusWikiConf_2009> for some background)

If you are not too interested in that but still want to meet up,
that's cool too. :) Please email me offlist so we can swap contact
info and such for when a venue is set.

thanks!
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/