I've found in my dealings with him that he genuinely wants to understand our
community and is fair. He fairly reported my responses on the two occasions
he has spoken to me, has only published my words when he says he's going to
publish, and I have sent him to a number of specific policy pages and so on
at times to get an idea of where we're coming from with a lot of this.

cheers
Andrew