Ladies and Gentlemen!
This is a final call for participants at the first “Backstage Pass” tour to
be held by *Wikimedia Australia* in Sydney THIS FRIDAY @ 10am. Our hosts for
the day are the *Powerhouse** Museum* who now have upwards of 5 of their
curators coming along to show us around.

To find out more please visit: http://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Backstage_pass

There are places available if you can still come along. We will be meeting
on the forecourt then a personalised “access all areas” tour for a couple of
hours, lunch, then editing for a couple of hours afterwards.

If you are in the area and would like to come, please add your name or
contact me so that we know to wait for you. And don’t forget your laptop to
help out afterwards if you can. This is the first chance Wikimedians
anywhere in the world have had to get privileged access to an institution
and its experts. It will also be the first time that our content has been
written around the one table at the same time. So it’s a bit of an
experiment in two ways.

The *Powerhouse** Museum** *is very interested to see how we can take their
knowledge and publicise it to the world - so let’s show them what
‘Wikimedians in the real world’ can achieve.

Looking forward to seeing as many people as can make it,

- Liam
--
Email - liamwy...@gmail.com
Phone - +61 (0)434 056 914