>From the CCau website:

As of midnight last night, the Pooling Ideas: We Are What We
Share<http://www.pool.org.au/poolingideas> competition has officially
concluded. It has ceased to be. It is no more. It is an ex-competition.

And what a massive success it was in the end. We got over 120
entries<http://www.pool.org.au/explore/tags/we_are_what_we_share?filter0=**ALL**>
 - from essays to poems to videos to images. Original works, remixes of
original works, remixes of remixes - all with the theme of sharing.

Over the next few days we'll be posting selected entries, in the lead up to the
announcement of the winners at the We Are What We
Share<http://www.ideasfestival.com.au/02_cal/details.asp?ID=86&varPeriod=1>
seminar at the Ideas Festival on Saturday.

So if you're in the vicinity of the State Library of
Queensland<http://www.slq.qld.gov.au/> about 5pm Saturday, pop in, check out
the prize winning entries and hear the analysis, discussion and general
reflection from our panel of experts:
* remix artist and 'The Night Air' producer John Jacobs;
* social media researcher and Youtube expert, Dr Jean Burgess;
* designer, artist and remixer Merri Randell; and
* Creative Commons Australia's very own Elliott Bledsoe.

Jessica Coates
Project Manager
Creative Commons Clinic
Queensland University of Technology