D'oh, I was so preoccupied that I ended up forgetting about this and
conjuring up an entry of some sort.

Anyway, I'm a bit surprised how no one's commented about this on the
mailing list. It might make a good excuse/opportunity to meetup if
anyone's in the area, since there's apparently a lot of stuff to check
out.

If no one's interested in that, well, generally, anyone could probably
draw inspiration from the whole festival, somewhere. I'll see if I can
check out the seminar along the way.

2009/3/24 Jessica Coates <j2.coa...@qut.edu.au>:
> From the CCau website:
>
> As of midnight last night, the Pooling Ideas: We Are What We Share
> competition has officially concluded. It has ceased to be. It is no more. It
> is an ex-competition.
>
> And what a massive success it was in the end. We got over 120 entries - from
> essays to poems to videos to images. Original works, remixes of original
> works, remixes of remixes - all with the theme of sharing.
>
> Over the next few days we’ll be posting selected entries, in the lead up to
> the announcement of the winners at the We Are What We Share seminar at the
> Ideas Festival on Saturday.
>
> So if you’re in the vicinity of the State Library of Queensland about 5pm
> Saturday, pop in, check out the prize winning entries and hear the analysis,
> discussion and general reflection from our panel of experts:
> * remix artist and ‘The Night Air’ producer John Jacobs;
> * social media researcher and Youtube expert, Dr Jean Burgess;
> * designer, artist and remixer Merri Randell; and
> * Creative Commons Australia’s very own Elliott Bledsoe.
>

> Jessica Coates
> Project Manager
> Creative Commons Clinic
> Queensland University of Technology