All,

Can I strongly recommend that we have the Sydney meetup on Friday the 17th
of April rather than Wednesday the 22nd?

The reason for this is that Brianna Laugher, Wikimedia Australia president
will be in Sydney on that day as both her and myself will be speaking at
this conference:
http://www.cyberlawcentre.org/unlocking-ip/2009/program.htm
Our presentation is called "Wikimedia in Copyright/Copyright in Wikimedia".
This was only confirmed yesterday, hence the lack of detail on their
programme about us.

B. will be coming up to Sydney for the conf. and leaving the following day
so it would be great to have a meetup with her in attendance!

(on a second note, I can't come to the 22nd because that's the day of my
graduation...)

-Liam
[[witty lama]]

On 3/26/09, private musings <thepmacco...@gmail.com> wrote:

> G'day all,
>
> I figure it's probably about time to organise another Sydney meetup - if
> any of our out of town / state / country friends are planning a City trip,
> then it'd be fantastic to see you on April 22nd at The Paragon in Circular
> Quay :-)
>
> Details, as ever, are here;
>

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Sydney#April_22nd.2C_drinks_at_The_Paragon.2C_Circular_Quay.2C_6pm_til_late.21
>
> In particular, if you (or a wiki associate / friend / lover / colleague)
> has thought about popping along, but not had the chance to attend, it'd be
> lovely to see you there for what will no doubt be a relaxed, social drink
> and chat,
>
> best,
>
> PM.

Email - liamwy...@gmail.com