From: wikimediaau-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:wikimediaau-l-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Brianna
Laugher
Sent: Sunday, 26 July 2009 5:34 PM
To: Wikimedia-au
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaau-l] Request for Wikipedia editor to speak on ABC
radio this Sunday

So this is going ahead... I was a bit surprised that only Liam put his
hand up, but that's fine :)

The program is on ABC Local at
7.30pm - 774 Melbourne
6.30pm - 702 Sydney
6.30pm - 612 Brisbane
5.30pm - 720 Perth
6.30pm - 666(!) Canberra
7pm - 891 Adelaide
6.30pm - 936 Hobart

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... I am a little bit worried that Melbourne is getting
cut off by football! Maybe I will have to listen online.
<http://www.abc.net.au/sydney/radio/schedule.htm?section=online>

cheers
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/