I'm on the train on the way in to the studio now. Sorry it's only me,
bottom of the barrel, but I'll try my best. :-)

What was originally going to be a 5 minute phone interview has now
turned into an "extended" in person interview which (I think) will not
only include the mechanics of editing but stuff about the community,
chapter, free-culture... Here's hoping!
I suspect, given the time they told me to arrive, that out segment
will be up early in the show, perhaps first?

-Liam [[witty lama]]