just a quick second on the offer to help - I think it's really quite
important that we as a chapter are able to join the fundraising process -
p'raps it's all underway, and we're all signed up but the list isn't up to
date. If so, hopefully someone in the know can update, and if not, it'd be
great to make this a pretty high priority :-)

cheers,

Peter,
PM.