I personally think it's not putting our best foot forward - I don't think
any of our PM articles are of a particularly high standard and at least two
of them are the subject of constant bickering. Also it's got very little
relation to Wikimedia Australia.

My personal suggestion would be the QM work that recently got uploaded to
Commons, as that was a direct product of our members' hard work in the
field. It would also serve as an encouragement to other members (and I'm
certainly going to try for something here in WA) to get more runs on the
board.

cheers
Andrew