We've featured wiki source for getting on for 6 months now, so I think it's
probably time to change the front page of official wiki - what do people
think about demonstrating the 'book' feature of english wikipedia for a
while?

I'm thinking of a 'Prime Ministers of Australia' book specifically, because
I see both Mark Hurd and I have previously created one (great minds, and all
that!) - it would be great for the 'featured content' to change roughly
monthly, so if there's no objection, I'll just go ahead later in the week,
and get something up :-)

cheers,

Peter,
PM.