Dear Brianna,

on the one hand it is sad to hear that you resign, but on the other hand
I am happy to meet you as every year again at Wikimania and I really
wish you a good time and successful moving onwards in Brianna land.

You have done a great job founding WMAU, networking between the chapters
and on Commons. I hope your future will be close to Wikimedia and the
chapters, no matter what official role you choose to play.

Have good time, thanks, hugs and regards,

Manuel

--
Regards
Manuel Schneider