I remember that about one year ago it was reported that Wikimedia
Australia had an interesting event called "Galleries, Libraries,
Archives, Museums & Wikimedia: Finding the common ground".

In case there is a follow-up, following-up people might be interested
in this finding I have just made, while seeking a better source and
better file description for a 16th century woodcut print available on
Wikimedia Commons since long ago, but which was until now poorly
described (1).

This is how I came upon the "trove.nla.gov.au" website, which has an
"online" heading, providing links to two PAYSITES :

http://trove.nla.gov.au/work/10605648?selectedversion=NBD648216#online10605648

Why provide links to paysites, while the book is an old 19th century
public domain book, available on free sites such as

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/10940

and

http://openlibrary.org/works/OL1096465W/Manners_customs_and_dress_during_the_Middle_Ages_and_during_the_Renaissance_period

When I google the word TROVE, I find two definitions, one from
Princeton, one from Wikipedia :

http://www.google.fr/search?hl=fr&source=hp&q=define%3Atrove&meta=

Princeton : "treasure trove: treasure of unknown ownership found
hidden (usually in the earth)"

Wikipedia : "(...)where the treasure seems old enough for it to be
presumed that the true owner is dead and the heirs ...(...)"

I am afraid that "trove.nla.gov.au" is a misnomer. It should be
renamed into "shop.nla.gov.au".

(1)
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:A_Gipsy_Family_Fac_simile_of_a_Woodcut_in_the_Cosmographie_Universelle_of_Munster_in_folio_Basle_1552.png