I was sorry to have missed this - I probably would have asked about
whether or not there's any way to get an image, or images, onto the
'landing page' for donations - I think the carousel of WMF projects
has since been added - or possibly it was always there and I missed
it!

I also wondered if anyone might fancy asking the foundation if the
'Donate' buttons on the left hand side of the screen might also be
able to use the geo-locate function to enable donations to WMAU that
way also?

A mini-update as to the monies coming in at this very early stage
would be great too :-)

cheers,

Peter,
PM.