Last year's was dependent on international support (t-shirts, giveaways
etc) - is that going to be made available for this one, or was that a
one-off for W10?

If so, it probably wouldn't be difficult to organise another one in Perth.
However if there's no giveaways, turnout will be low.

kindest regards
Andrew