Hi!

Pru and I have previously discussed running a workshop, and I'd love
to work with Janet on one. I have a venue that we can use if we don't
want to run it in a library as such, but there is no problems if we
wish to run it somewhere else.

btw, Pru is a librarian and I'm teaching into the Masters of Library
and Information Management at UniSA, so we may have some resources we
can bring to the party from that side of things.

Adam.