On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 1:27 PM, JJ Harrison <noodle_sna...@yahoo.com.au>wrote:

> Excellent work from all involved. You must be exhausted.

Thanks.  Four more days left.  The most exhausted people are probably the
reviewers. :)  We'll get sleep one day.  Hopefully, we'll be able to get
access to the Commonwealth Games, Youth Olympics, Winter Olympics after
this.  We'll do a breakdown for what needs work after this, but reporting
wise, we know we need a photographer/reporter pair and probably two sets to
do it better, and need to recruit more reviewers for Wikinews.  Few
technical things and some other issues.

Now back to watching Team GB play Team USA in wheelchair rugby. :)

--
mobile: 0412183663
twitter: purplepopple