The Classic countdown is underway, with the results being added to the
article as they are played.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classic_100_Music_of_France_%28ABC%29

Relevant content improvement can be seen at:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:RecentChangesLinked/Classic_100_Music_of_France_%28ABC%29

ABC Classic radio tweeted about the event to be held at the State Library
on Saturday afternoon, inviting the general public to attend.  If you can
make it next Saturday, even if you know nothing about Classical music,
please sign up so that any newbies who attend will have someone
wiki-experienced to work with.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Sydney/October_2012

--
John Vandenberg