I wonder if anyone could recommend a developer to do some work for
Appropedia.org, upgrading our MediaWiki and cleaning up our server, and
doing some work with our Semantic MediaWiki... we're looking for reliable
and tidy work rather than super-flash snazzy coding.

It's a paid gig - but we're a small non-profit foundation, so it will be a
small job (possibly with more work in future).

Location is not important, of course, but if they happened to be in either
Melbourne or Northern California, all the better.

Feel free to pass this on. Anyone who's interested can contact me - send a
CV if you have one, or a bit about your MediaWiki experience.

Thanks!
--
Chris Watkins

Appropedia.org - Sharing knowledge to build rich, sustainable lives.