Good day,

For those who may not be aware, Wikimedia Indigenous Languages (WIL)
is an international body aiming to coordinate and support the efforts
to develop Wikimedia projects in small and endangered languages, or
any languages under-represented on Wikimedia.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WIL

Wikimedia Indigenous Languages will hold its second meeting on IRC in
mid-November. I know nobody from Australia could attend the last one
because of time differences despite having people interested. I would
really like to get input from WMAU on activities and projects to
develop the Wikipedias in Pacific languages. So, if you are involve in
those projects or interested, please see the talk page (link below)
and comment on timings that would work for you.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikimedia_Indigenous_Languages

If you have questions about WIL, don't hesitate to contact me or ask
directly on this mailing list.

Thanks,
JP Beland, aka Amqui