Not meaning to make a fuss - I just thought this was odd enough for
comment, and Laura will probably be interested:

The Australian badminton player Kay Nesbit is on de:
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kay_Nesbit - but there's no article on en for
her.

Translated by Google:

Mary Kay Nesbit (* around 1945, Kay married Terry) is an Australian badminton
player.

Career

Kay Nesbit won from 1964 to 1968 five times in a row at the Australian
Championships in women's singles. Further, she won four titles in
doubles, another
two in mixed doubles. For Australia, it started in 1963, 1965 and 1969 at
the Whyte Trophy and 1966 and 1970 at the British Commonwealth Games.
credentials

     Annual Handbook of the International Badminton Federation, London, 28
Edition, 1970, pp. 110-112

I actually found it by looking for the other Kay Nesbit, the Australian
woman who survived a shotgun attack in 1985. Also not on en, so I made a
userspace draft: Kay
Nesbit<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Chriswaterguy/Kay_Nesbit>

--
Chris Watkins

Appropedia.org - Sharing knowledge to build rich, sustainable lives.