Awesome pick up Chris there a probably a few article were other language
versions exist but en.wp doesnt have them, one cause can be that it was
created on en but was deleted, or that a person wirting another article
de.wp had a reason to create this stub but that editor doesnt speak english
so didnt create one there.

Really this question should be ask at en.wp on the Australian Wikipedians
notice board <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:AWNB> you'll find
it'll interest a few more people there

On 15 November 2012 12:54, Chris Watkins <chriswater...@appropedia.org>wrote:

>  Not meaning to make a fuss - I just thought this was odd enough for
> comment, and Laura will probably be interested:
>
> The Australian badminton player Kay Nesbit is on de:
> https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kay_Nesbit - but there's no article on en
> for her.
>
> Translated by Google:
>
> Mary Kay Nesbit (* around 1945, Kay married Terry) is an Australian badminton
> player.
>
> Career
>
> Kay Nesbit won from 1964 to 1968 five times in a row at the Australian
> Championships in women's singles. Further, she won four titles in doubles,
> another
> two in mixed doubles. For Australia, it started in 1963, 1965 and 1969 at
> the Whyte Trophy and 1966 and 1970 at the British Commonwealth Games.
> credentials
>
>      Annual Handbook of the International Badminton Federation, London, 28
> Edition, 1970, pp. 110-112
>

> I actually found it by looking for the other Kay Nesbit, the Australian
> woman who survived a shotgun attack in 1985. Also not on en, so I made a
> userspace draft: Kay
> Nesbit<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Chriswaterguy/Kay_Nesbit>
>
> --
> Chris Watkins
>
> Appropedia.org - Sharing knowledge to build rich, sustainable lives.

GN.
Gn. Blogg: http://gnangarra.wordpress.com