Ok - so now we know the topic: Based on that link I can see it's a proposal
for funding for travel to attend something related to the Paralympics. And,
the subtitle "road to Sochi" (which is the next Winter Olympic & Paralympic
host city) means we can deduce that it is a proposal to travel to something
related to Winter sports before the next Winter Olympics.

However, that's still not enough for the rest of us to make any informed
commentary about...

So... Unless and until the rest of us can see the proposal, I don't
understand what we on the Australian or the Wm-Au Members mailing lists are
supposed to say about it. It's not good practice for the membership to get
involved in pending funding decisions, and moreover we can't anyway unless
we knew what we were talking about.

-Liam

--
wittylama.com