It's kinda lost in the mists of time, but something like;

1) was around as it was discussed, setup etc. supported the idea so joined
2) Not sure I've actually done all that much specific WMAU stuff! - Have
been to a few meetups, which I've always enjoyed - and had a few meetings
with some interesting people here in Sydney - was most active prior to
formation, and maybe for a year or two after.
3) see 1.

ps. I think some sort of content page for these sort of notes on the wiki
might be nice - would any contributor object if I set that up?

pps. Given the title of the thread, I'll also continue to bang on that I
think open registration for our wiki would be a good thing - check out the
discussion on the other thread if you're interested, or take a look at
http://www.wikimedia.org.au/wiki/User:Privatemusings/Open_Wiki (I still
need a 2nder, anyone? :-)