I wasn't aware that my name and my private email address would be published in
your recent reply on the public list. Not happy.

Why are those on the public list not simply encouraged to provide feedback on
the public list?

On 11/12/2012, at 10:58 PM, Craig Franklin wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> As you may be aware, at the recent AGM, the members of Wikimedia Australia
> approved our annual plan, but also directed the committee to revise and
> adjust the plan to a more modest state with a view to applying for Round 2
> funding from the FDC, early in the new year.
>
> With that in mind... what sort of revisions and feedback do you have for us?
> Obviously I can't promise to satisfy every single person but I'm interested
> to feel the pulse and see what people generally speaking are thinking.  The
> only thing I can promise is that if you don't provide any feedback, then I
> won't be able to consider it!
>
> If you're not comfortable replying in a public setting, I'm happy to consider
> any comments put forward in private emails as well.
>
> Cheers,
> Craig Franklin
> Treasurer - Wikimedia Australia

Tony Souter
*Fixed-line phone: +612 9310 1474
*Mobile: 0450 717627 (+61450 717627), but usually not  switched on
*Skype: tonysouter
*Street address: 291 Chalmers St, Redfern 2016, Australia