Hi Liam, all

EFA has been campaigning for the introduction of Fair Use since the terms
of reference for this review (the first version of which did not include
its consideration) were released and will be fighting hard to support this
recommendation.

We'd be very happy to work with Wikimedia on a joint submission or at least
sharing notes and ideas.

We're also supporting this website which has just been released by the
Australian Digital Alliance: http://www.faircopyright.com.au/.  There are a
number of other high profile consumer and industry groups that are
supporting that website, and it may be something that Wikimedia AU wants to
support as well.

cheers
jon

*Jon Lawrence*
Executive Officer
Electronic Frontiers Australia, Inc.
jlawre...@efa.org.au
+61.414669787
www.efa.org.au
Twitter: @efa_oz

EFA relies on membership subscriptions and donations to continue fighting
for digital freedom, access and privacy in Australia. Please support us by
joining or donating today at: https://members.efa.org.au