Hi All,

I'm pleased to advise that this document has now been adopted (with a few
modifications, thanks to Brian and Anthony for those) by the committee at
its meeting this afternoon as an official policy.  This policy in its
current form is a culmination of a lot of work by a lot of people over a
lot of time (in fact, the first draft predates my time on the committee),
it has been a real collaborative effort in the best traditions of our
movement to put it together.  Like all policies, it will no doubt require
change and adjustment as circumstances change, but its great that we have
finally gotten a policy to cover this very important matter in place.

Regards,
Craig Franklin
Wikimedia Australia