Hi all,

With Round 1 of the Funds Dissemination Committee now three months away, it's
time to start preparing our annual plan! The committee would like to invite
members of the organisation and Australian Wikimedians to help shape our
organisation and our activities going forward into the next year.

We will discuss this in a bit more detail in our coming public meeting, but in
the meantime please consider making a start on draft proposals as per the
proposals process, and you can run ideas past the committee as a whole or past
individual members. Successful proposals will be ones that address and take
into account the strategic priorities of the Wikimedia Foundation - which in
brief are: Stabilize Infrastructure, Increase Participation, Improve Quality,
Increase Reach and Encourage Innovation.

Our application is due on October 1 so we are aiming for proposals to be
finalised by the end of July. Please feel free to contact me for any further
questions.

Regards,

Steven Zhang
Committee Member & FDC Co-ordinator, Wikimedia Australia
steven.zh...@wikimedia.org.au